How can I add my newly created email account to my iPhone/iPad?
In order to setup your newly created email account on your iPhone or iPad, please follow the instructions below:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account
- On the following screen, choose "Other" at the bottom:
- On the following "New Account" screen, enter the "Name" you'd like displayed on every outgoing message, the "Email" address you just created (i.e. email@example.com), the "Password" you chose when creating your Siteworx email account, and then a "Description" you'd like displayed on your iPhone to differentiate between your various email accounts, then tap "Next" at the top right:
- On the following screen, choose "POP" at the top right.
- Under the INCOMING MAIL SERVER section seen in the screenshot above > enter a "Host Name" of "mail.domain.tld" (for example, if you purchased the domain example.com, enter "mail.example.com" here). If you're looking to setup secure mail over SSL/TLS, enter "trunkspacehosting.com" here.
For the User Name, enter the entire email address (i.e. if you set up firstname.lastname@example.org, enter the complete email address here) > under "Password", enter the password you chose for your newly created email address
- Under OUTGOING MAIL SERVER section > enter the same values for "Host Name", "User Name" and "Password" used in the previous step, then click "Next" at the top right
- Once the mail account has been added, go back to Settings > Mail > Accounts > select account just added > under the OUTGOING MAIL SERVER section, click "SMTP" > under "PRIMARY SERVER", click the entry that you just added. Here, if you're going with "Standard Mail Settings", leave it as is. However, if you're going with "SSL/TLS Mail Settings", under "Use SSL", tap to turn it ON (so there's a green marker that appears) > under "Server Port" enter "587" > tap "Done" at the top right.
Please contact TrunkSpace Hosting Support if you have any issues following the steps above, and provide full detail/screenshots.